wtorek, 4 marca 2014

Birthday party invitations,simple and colourful :)

Hi Everyone,
 
Today I want to show You birthday party invitations for my niece Julia, she will have 4 soon.
Happy Birthday Julia !!!
She loves them so now I can sleep . :)
They are very easy to make and in my opinion looks lovely :)
 I hope You will like them :)
Do not forgot I like comments :)
 
To make them You will need:
 
cardboard I used white
colorful paper
butterfly punch or any other shape I used X-cut punch
stickers with favorites characters (Julia wants my little pony :) )
glitter
and
To make shaped background I used dies from Spellbinders and X-cut
 but You can used shaped scissors available in any crafty shop
 (cut any shape and then use patterned scissors for nice finish)
and the most important thing
IMAGINATION !!!
 

 



 
 
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz