czwartek, 4 lutego 2016

Embossing Dry or Heat

Hi Everyone,
today I want to show you my another project fro Glitter N Sparkle. This week Challenge is Embossing Dry or Heat.
We have got lots of fab sponsors, so come and join us.
To create my card I used a dry and heat embossing. This lovely digi image is from Lacy Sunshine.





This Image is called Butterfly Princess.


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day.

Konkursy:
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - 263 Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog - Bingo or Anything Goes
The ribbon girl blog - February -anything goes
Crafty Sentimets - dies and/or punches

11 komentarzy:

  1. My goodness! This card is so pretty! I like your dry embossing too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Just beautiful Kasha, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank you Melanie, I like yours challenges, so see ya :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Licious.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. A pretty card .Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    hugs
    laurigami

    OdpowiedzUsuń